We are looking for new members to join our young, multi-cultural team, working on a variety of network technologies which AT&T is deploying for the business customers all around the globe.
Our role is to support the current demand for network changes from our business customers.
We Perform network engineering tasks related to planning, implementation, operation and maintenance of new or existing network hardware or software products/systems
- Working shifts (morning, afternoon, night)
- We are also supporting weekend activities, based on customer needs
- Configure routers, switches and other AT&T-managed network equipment
- Update related documentation, databases and workload-tracking tools
- Implement IP network changes for outsourced customers (incl. complex changes)
- This position is suitable for graduates as well as professionals looking to develop their careers.
- We offer various benefits, discounts, and exciting career opportunities!
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Advanced English language - ability to participate in international business calls and write business mails in English
- Experienced PC users, especially MS office and Linux.
- Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies e.g. TCP/IP, routing protocols, LAN & WAN technologies.
- Solid knowledge of routers and their modules, switches, wireless controllers and access points, modems.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are very valuable.
- CCNA-level knowledge is necessary, CCNA or equivalent certifications constitute an advantage.
Brief description of the company
Considering we’ve done some pretty impressive work around here, that’s saying something. But we couldn’t have done it without our brilliant people, and you could be one of them. With an average of two patents a day and eight Nobel Prizes to our name, it’s no wonder that for more than a century we have been defining the industry and setting the bar for innovation. This is your chance to do the same. Explore a career with AT&T.
Main focus of the company's activities
AT&T Global Network Services Slovakia, s.r.o.
Aupark, Einsteinova 24
851 01 Bratislava
Contact person: Jaroslav Krajci
E-mail: send CV