CESOPD (Conference Electronic Submission and Online Person Database)
CIS 2.0 (Conference Information Systems)
CESOPD (based on CIS), it is an Internet based application for management of SSCHE conference series
with following features:
- Personal management: addition and modification of persons (password secured), ordered lists of persons.
- Paper management: addition and modification of papers belonging to respective author (password secured), ordered lists of papers.
- Invoice management: generation of invoices, list of participants.
- Scientific supervisors
- Decision about acceptation/rejection of papers.
- Asignment to sessions, plenaries/lectures/posters.
- Scientific program generation.
- E-mail module (acceptance, news, ...).
- Creation/modification of the conference/conference series.
- All rights of users, scientific superusers.
- Removal of persons, papers.
- Conference program (preliminary, final) generated automatically as a pdf file.
- Summaries volume generated automatically as a pdf file from user
supplied pdf files (modified with conference logos), with table of
contents, author index, page numbering, etc.
- CD-ROM proceedings generated automatically and viewable in any web
browser with links to pdf papers (modified with conference logos,
links) with session, paper, and author indices.
Department of Information
Engineering and Process Control, FCFT STU can offer similar
services to other organisations by either providing the space and
conference management directly at its web servers or by implementing all
necessary components at the customers place. All parts of the software
are based on free solutions and can be ported to a variety of
International Conference on Process Control [2003 - 2017]
International Conference of Slovak Society of Chemical Engineering [2004 - 2017]
Slovak Chemical Society
59th Meeting of Chemists 
Medzinárodná konferencia katedier automatizácie a kybernetiky technických vysokých škôl a univerzít v Slovenskej a Českej republike "Automatizácia a informatizácia strojov a procesov" 
6th International Conference on Protein Stabilization