The objective of the conference is to bring together theoretical experts and control systems specialists, to evaluate the new possibilities of techniques, design procedures and instruments in process control projects. Different fields of manufacturing benefit from automation by introducing suitable control strategies and various procedures without relevant modifications on the productive process. Papers for presentation may range from theoretically rigorous research works to industrial applications.
- Linear and Non-linear Control System Design
- Modelling, Simulation, and Identification of Processes
- Process Measurements and Devices
- Process Optimisation
- Robust and Adaptive Control
- Control Education
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Industrial Automation
- Applications and Case Studies
- Model Predictive Control
- Algorithms and Computing for Control
- MATLAB Computing and Toolboxes
Selected outstanding papers submitted to the Process Control 2009 conference will appear in a special issue of the AT&P journal PLUS.